Thursday, December 08, 2005

Found ma new TAT!


So...i have a few more pics that i forgot to post. They're some quick drawings. Most are of these cool old icelandic magic runic symbols i found. And one of them (the first one) will be my tatoo. Its a symbol for thunder magic and so is associated with both thor and odin and is supposed to have protection and power associated with it....nuf of the new age ramblin though. Thinking of getting it one my back. not too big. and the others...one is a love magic thingy and the other (the circle) is called the helm of awe and is supposed to go on your forhead to protect against bad magic in battle...
BTW-london is great...woke up this morning and it was bright so i thought it was late but turns out the sun doesnt rise at noon here.

1 Comments:

At 5:59 AM, Blogger nicholas said...

I love those, makes me want to get one but I don't think I can do it till I 've been and take some icelandic classes / get drunk on an icefield while stalking Bjork.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home