Monday, May 15, 2006

The last details left for me to sort out for the new home in TO next year are done. Its in the hands of the lawyers and the rents' now. So to celebrate i have been eating constantly for the last 48 hours. Im at the "loosen your pants and lounge on the sofa with a pillow in front of you to hide your gut" phase. Ive been in london with my mom, my sister and her bf lucien. He has been the official driver of the whole ordeal. I owe him a few limbs i think. So the lowdown on the ondo is this. Its still fancy and I'm still a spoiled brat. we went to make a final counter offer and the agent showed up saying another condo down the hall had been listed that morn. Turns out it was identical, freshly painted and stuff, and listed for less. We got it for 20 000 less!!!!!!!!
So with out further delay, here are some badly shot photos of ma new empty fancy house....notice the fancy bowl sink

notice the fancey double industrial sliding doors to my bedroom
...here's the living room... i forgot to get the veiw but its better from right in front of the window

1 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're moving to Toronto!!!!! what??? well, i guess in a way that is good, cause i no longer live in vancouver=) I just came back from Cuba, was in toronto for a weekend, and and will be in edmonton till June 10th, after which i will head to HongKong, LasVegas, and Boston till August. I am moving to Calgary for school in september. Wow, i just caught you up in 10 lines =) Sando, seriously, we need to catch up before you leave!!! I can't beleive you are going to tdot!! i will definately be visiting you when i go there to chill with my sis
miss you lots!!!! i am in sando denial!! fill me in!!
wen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home