Wednesday, September 13, 2006



Hello to everyone,
It has been far too long since I updated my blog but I just haven't had time. The thing is my last few weeks in Alberta were so precious to me that i had to cut down and simplify my life while I surrounded myself with what are the most beautiful people you'll ever meet and savored every last second I had with each one of them. That included sacrificing any dickin' around online, and tending to my body issues at the gym, loosing grip of any for of rouine including yoga/reading and blogging, and just living it up with good people. Rest assured that my time spent was golden.
I also figured that after a moved in what little I packed and ikea'd the shit outta my new pad that I would find myself with alot of spare time and nobody to chill with and that I would have nothing but time to update this. But I was way off. Turns out moving anything downtown toronto is an epic production. I have been here for 22 days and still my living room is centered around a blowup matresse. In addition to that, what I thought was a nice double 4 day session to ease us into the architecture mindset turned into an intesive 10 day in a row workshop wherein the least amount of time i spent in the studio any givin day was 12 hours! Following that was a 3 day circuit of parties including a weekend trip to a farm/rustic spa and then a few days to regroup, buy a real matresse, and brace for the impact that would be regular class.
Now i find myself with just as heavy a studio load plus 4 other classes including enough reading to keep me busy forever. And I have to say Im happier than a pig in poop!
And my life here is still sando-ish in its own Toronto way. Im across the stree from wayne gretzky's pub that has a spinning lit hockey player on top. But behind that is a multi story gian madonna add for H&M that greets me with the sun every morning. so attached are some images of my new life here in its infantile disarray...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home